Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Order of Submission
- Cover Letter
- Manuscript File (should include title, full manuscript body, references, and figure and table legends)
- All Regular Figures (in order of citation within the manuscript text)
- All Regular Tables (in order of citation within the manuscript text)
- All Suplementary Materials
- Suggest at least two potential reviewers who are experts in the field and provide reviewer’s full name and current functioning email addresses for each.
- Provide a cover letter that outlines the significance of the findings, the contribution of the individual authors, and any other information pertinent to the review and publication of the manuscript. If your paper has more than the allowed number of authors for the article type, your cover letter should also provide detailed information regarding each author’s contribution to the article. All financial support should also be stated in the cover letter.
- A Conflict of Interest statement is included in the main manuscript file and appears before the reference listing.
- Pages are numbered consecutively.
- Table & figure limitations are observed on the manuscript text.
- The manuscript is written in clear and proper English
- Includes full title of manuscript.
- Includes all author names in the style and order to be published.
- The corresponding author is denoted.
- All current author affiliations are provided.
- The current postal address, telephone number, fax number, and functioning email address is provided for the corresponding author.
- References are cited in text by number in order of appearance.
- All references provided in the reference listing have been cited within the text of the manuscript.
- References should be cited in the text by Arabic numerals:
1. Menezes, A.J., Van Oorscot, P.C., Vanstone, S.A. Handbook of Applied Criptography. CRC Press, USA (1996)
2. Ostor, A.G., Duncan A. Adenocarcinoma in situ of the uterine cervix. Gynecol. Oncol., issue 79 (207-227)
3. Top500 Supercomputers.
Figures and Tables
- Table and figure limitations are observed.
- All tables and figures are labeled and files are named according to the order of appearance in the manuscript.
- All figures are clear and are provided in high-resolution.
- All figures are provided in EPSJPEG, or PDF file format.
- Each table or figure has an accompanying legend. Labels on legends should match labels on figures or tables.
- All figures and tables are readable and appear in full in the system built PDF. Nothing should be cut off from the edge of the page or be otherwise unreadable.